AVAILABILITY

Availability

One of Niseko's
Finest Places
to call Home.

When it comes to nature, KABA® Niseko is one of a kind. Relish an unrivalled sense of tranquility in Hanazono, Niseko’s most untouched locale, where a purity of spirit calms the soul and awakens the senses.

Master Plan

KABA NISEKO MASTER PLAN

Availability

LOT LOT SIZE (sqm) LOT SIZE (tsubo) LOT PLANS VIDEO STATUS
1 2819.67 854

D

E

F

Enquire
2 1430.98 433

D

F

Enquire
3 2434.74 738

F

Enquire
5 2639.69 800

D

E

Enquire
6 1520.09 460

D

E

Enquire
7 1277.84 387

D

E

Enquire
8 1347.95 408

C

D

E

Enquire
9 1545.58 468

C

D

Enquire
10 1722.05 521

C

D

F

Enquire
11 1622.36 491

C

Enquire
12 1271.68 385

C

Enquire
15 1059.03 321

C

Enquire
16 1107.22 335

B

Enquire
17 1257.55 381

B

Enquire
18 1129.70 342

B

Enquire
19 1155.97 350

A

Enquire
20 1157.76 351

A

Enquire
21 1141.99 346

A

Enquire
22 1187.86 360

A

Enquire
23 1197.61 363

A

Enquire
25 1264.24 383

A

G

Enquire
26 1092.10 331

A

B

G

Enquire
27 1410.60 427

A

B

G

Enquire
28 1281.57 388

A

G

Reserved
29 1070.79 324

A

G

Reserved
30 1108.46 336

A

G

Reserved
31 2630.55 796

G

Enquire
32 1534.96 465

G

Enquire
33 1662.57 503

G

Enquire
35 1454.76 441

C

G

Enquire
36 1396.47 424

C

D

Enquire
0 2625.82 795

A

B

F

Plot Views

Click on hotspot to view aerial footage from designated location

Buyer FAQ

Prior to lot subdivision completion and transfer of land titles, KABA® Niseko’s Property Management Company will be appointed as “Property Manager” of the estate, its common area infrastructure, and all individual lots (developed or otherwise). Every lot/villa Owner must join the KABA® Niseko Estate Association and will be subject to its rules and regulations.

The Property Manager will charge a basic JPY 20,000 per month for undeveloped lots and JPY 100,000 per month for each developed lot to cover infrastructure and service costs (e.g. road maintenance, public area snow clearance, onsen infrastructure). These Common Area Maintenance (“CAM”) fees will be billed quarterly with each Owner contributing an initial amount into their house Account (e.g. one year’s CAM fee). Homeowners may additionally have direct costs associated with their homes (e.g. utilities, housekeeping, snow clearance within your grounds, etc.), for which an administrative surcharge fee may apply (rate to be determined). Each house Account should at all times maintain a required minimum reserve balance.

Unlike a typical hotel branded residences program, 65% of gross rooms revenue goes to the Owner with the remaining 35% going to the Property Manager. Owners are restricted from letting out their villas themselves as that is not legally allowed in Japan. Owners may only appoint Property Manager for villa lettings.

Yes, you are free to use your own architect as long as the design conforms to KABA® Niseko’s Design Guidelines (available upon request). All builds are subject to local Kutchan regulations as well as the Property Manager’s approval (to comply with Design Guidelines and avoid potential conflicts with neighbours). Please note that the Design Guidelines require each villa to be built to hotel standards as each villa will receive its own hotel license, whether or not it joins the Villa Rental Program. This hotel license helps to retain future value in your home. Privately-owned forest areas may not be built upon. We are happy to provide guidance on designing and building your house.

Yes, all sales and resales are subject to the same Design Guidelines to create a cohesive estate and ensure long term value for all Owners.

Costs will naturally vary due to design, size, materials, and finishes but in general an estimate of JPY 400-700,000 per sqm (USD 4-7,000 per sqm) may suffice for medium to high end builds. Designs are subject to the KABA® Niseko Design Guidelines. 

Whilst there are no specific time restrictions, an Owner’s monthly CAM fees on undeveloped lots may rise to equal that of developed lots if Owners do not initiate builds within 5 years of lot purchase.

Yes, every lot has a connection point to KABA’s central onsen supply system but due to ever changing local regulations on supply and flow, connection is on a first-come, first-serve basis. 

Yes, the Property Manager can be hired as a project manager to help deliver a turn-key custom villa.

Owners will be exclusively offered membership at the upcoming Weiss Hotel (onsen & spa access, gym, ski rentals, preferred rates on rooms & restaurants, shuttle services to nearby ski fields). Both Weiss & Hanazono ski fields lie only 3 minutes away.

If you participate in the Villa Rental Program, we shall be happy to extend our services to your guests. Some minimum fees may apply to cover costs of service.

SALES ENQUIRIES

For a sales kit please register your interest below.
A sales team member will be in touch and a brochure emailed to you.

LEARN MORE ABOUT THE KABA PROJECT TEAM